[SCG] <VV> Late wiper arms

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 23:15:24 EDT 2010

Trico was GM's main supplier, and Anco was a fill in.  This was done so
there would be no anti trust lawsuits being filed.  Chrysler used Anco
primarily, and Trico was their fill in.  Don't know who Ford or American
Motors used.  This was quite common with the automobile manufacturers to use
2 vendors of parts of common replacement parts.  GM was very careful not to
run afoul of the government, however, Ford was twice forced to divest
companies that they owned that ran afoul of the regulations.. Autolite was
one, and I think that Motorcraft was the other...
Paul.