[SCG] Two Tone Steering Wheels

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 14:06:41 EST 2010

Wade,

I know that for 1964 the two-tone was only available on 600 (Spyder) and 900
(Monza) Series, with the following interior color combinations:

A: Aqua: Medium/Dark
B: Blue: Medium/Dark
C: Saddle: Medium/Dark
D: Red: Medium/Dark
F: Fawn: Light/Medium
Q: White: Ivory/Dark Red

Note that there was NO two-tone wheel for E: Black.

For details, see my article on page 6 of "Taking Stock Volume 1 Number 2"

I would assume a similar situation existed for all earlier models, but I
don't know for sure.  As for Late models, well, not my field of study.

Bill Hubbell