[SCG] 1960 Green Interior Trim Code 882

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Mon Mar 29 14:18:48 EDT 2010

I recently bought a 60 Monza and have been having a lot of trouble matching the interior colors.  The green interior is not the same between 60 and 61 and Clarks has limited availabilty in vinyl and cardboard. Does anyone have any photos of their original monza interior in Green?  I am looking to see if there is a difference in the color vinyls between seats and trim parts.  The restoration green vinyls available are either dark green or slightly metallic green.  The prices are high and I want to avoid spending to much on vinyl.   Another issue is the carpet; what color is the original first year carpet - medium yellow green? Dark green? Does anyone have any photos of their unrestored interior? Thanks to Pete Koehler for his advice so far.

Crawford