[SCG] SCG-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 3

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Wed May 5 13:57:41 EDT 2010

"Bill,

If need be, I'll try to run the SCG functions. Just somebody help me get
the ducks in order. I didn't volunteer right away because of my own
personal entanglements taking my time and attention at the present time,
and because of my limited knowledge in setting up things.

Will miss you, but I understand that work and family come first. I'll also
be working to resolve the problem with the concours class name change. That
you can bank on.

Message: 3