[SCG] FW: Re: <VV> 1967 Monza Park Brake web pages updated

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 09:28:46 EDT 2010

The below came across the VV forum this morning. Thought it might be
something we could get into. I've edited some of the text.

-Mark

quirks is assembly such as running out of one bracket and substituting
another on the assembly line - I think that could get pretty creative to
keep it moving along at the prescribed pace )

> Or, maybe they designed it one way, made the manual, then changed the
design.
> This is especially true from one year to the next, but mid-year changes
aren't good enough cause to reprint the manual ?

> The center pulley on the park brake cable, for example, is completely
different, but is not in either the 65 or 67, but might be in the 66 as an
intermediate change that didn't warrant being in the 67, because it was in
the 66 manual ?

> I'd like to make a pictorial "essay" of the work, with links to
peculiarities, updates and changes but that could take a while !

> Meantime, if you see anything that is of value that could be added,
please let me know, and I'll see if I can include it to make as useful as
possible to as many people as possible ?