[SCG] The mark of Zorro?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 14:26:49 EDT 2011

I love this eBay vendors description as follows:

< And if you know anything about about [sic] Corvairs you will notice  the
"Zoro" stripe underneath the trunk lid, which indicated which options were
to be added to the vehicle as it came down the assembly line.>

And I thought that was just rubber cement where the jacking instructions,
long since gone, had been affixed!

And, speaking of gazing at the underside of the trunk lid, shouldn't that
top latching piece be a bare silver-colored metal, not painted body color?
And isn't that trunk light mounted in the wrong place?

Oh, well, it otherwise does look like a rather nice car.  I hope it  finds
a good home, preferably with someone who will get a repro jacking
instruction sheet and affix it in the proper location.

~Bill Stanley

_Click  here: Chevrolet : Corvair - eBay (item 130555304652 end time
Aug-05-11 18:21:57  PDT)_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=130555304652&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1120#v4-38)