[SCG] FW: Duane Wentlandt's '65 Canadian Corsa convertible

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Aug 16 01:09:09 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am forwarding this to the wider SCG list. For those of you who have not established an account on the website yet, here’s another reason to do so… You get early access to great content like this post about Duane’s very rare car. And, you can respond to the post with comments and questions… And of course, you can also make new posts yourself. I hope you’ll check out the post (link below) and also sign up for account.

Take care,

--Kent