[SCG] [Corsabod] inspection marks and other things

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Jun 8 18:30:23 EDT 2011

All, I for one appreciate bone stock classic cars, but here is what I question. At this late date, 41 years after the last corvair was produced, will starting this difficult process of detailed inspection and documentation have the same effects on the values or notoriety of corvairs as say a Z-16 Chevelle, or a ZL-1 Camaro, or a X-11 427 Impala, or a Black Widow 57 and so on? I just don’t see it. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be interesting to research, just wondering if the outcome is worth the effort.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President