[SCG] Research help needed - anyone live in south / central Florida?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Sep 10 22:05:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

Bob Bentz recently told me about an amazingly well-preserved, 34k-mile '60
sedan, located in Plant City Florida, where he lives. He is rehabilitating
it, to get it operable for the first time since 1975! It has been stored
inside all of this time.

The car has very few options-just the gas heater. Yep, it's a three-speed.
Still has blackwall bias-ply tires.

If you live near this area, please respond so that we can have someone drop
by and take some photos while it is at Bob's place. Thanks!

--Kent