[SCG] 1966 Convertible Top Frame

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 21:26:45 EDT 2012

Kent:

I am now in the process of restoring my convertible top frame and found a small triangular decal on the underside of the front frame member. The letters "ABS" are in the triangle. I also found this decal on my friend Donnie's all original 1966 Monza top frame, but found it on the underneath of his middle frame member. A picture of the top frame member and decal are attached. Did you find this decal attached to your frame?
Any information available on its background?

Tom