[SCG] 1966 Convertible Top Frame

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 10:10:01 EDT 2012

I have an original '67 convert. Will have to look and get back with you all.

-Mark

--Kent

From: 66vairman at comcast.net [mailto:66vairman at comcast.net]
Subject: 1966 Convertible Top Frame

Kent:

I am now in the process of restoring my convertible top frame and found a
small triangular decal on the underside of the front frame member.  The
letters "ABS" are in the triangle.  I also found this decal on my friend
Donnie's all original 1966 Monza top frame, but found it on the underneath
of his middle frame member.  A picture of the top frame member and decal
are attached.  Did you find this decal attached to your frame?
Any information available on its background?

Tom