[SCG] [fastvair] 1965 U-joint bolts

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Mar 4 15:51:46 EST 2012

All
I don't know what is stock, but I certainly USE the Gr 8 1/4" 20 TPI bolts
on 65 U bolt holdowns. I don't know why they didn't make the yoke fatter in
that area so they could have used a 3/8" stud size bolt.  Would make me feel
lots better when I occasionally "Sidestep" my clutch. If I come upon a pair
of 65 Yokes in my stash, I may take them into the machine shop at Steele and
experiment on them.
Hank