[SCG] Archives??? Dues???

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Mon Apr 15 10:07:11 EDT 2013

JR,

Although the SCG-List mailing list remains active, there has not been much
traffic on it in a long time.  It was our hope that people would migrate
discussions to our "new" (now 3 year-old) "blog" website,
http://stock.corvair.org, but there has been very little traffic there as
well.  I guess people just aren't all that interested in Stock Corvairs.

Anyway, you can find a link to access the SCG-List archives at the page
where you sign up for the list, here:
directly here: http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/scg-list/

Also, if you are a member of the new website (I don't think you are...) you
can easily search for articles by entering keywords for categories, etc.

There ARE dues, but I think we have more or less stopped collecting them
because there has been so little activity.  The dues and where to send them
are mentioned on the first link I noted above.

Bill Hubbell
SCG president