[SCG] Mapping '65 Interior Colors to Interior Surfaces

David McKenney dmckjr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:48:33 EST 2013

Thanks, Kent. In my initial posting I pasted a table which of course did not render correctly. In my subsequent attempt I converted the table to plain text.   In the copy of my message that bounced back to me the table format was maintained exactly as I entered it.  Hopefully everyone else can read it clearly as well.

Thanks,
Dave