[SCG] Update on my Canadian Corsa convertible

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jul 8 11:50:16 EDT 2013

Thanks again to Tom and Duane, and also to Larry Claypool and Dan Davis, two
more items on my convertible are more correct than they once were:

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767001602_229.htm

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767001602_230.htm

And in case you missed the previous installments:

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767001602_227.htm

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767001602_228.htm

Duane and I also thought of three more things my blue car still needs.
Details, but worth pursuing. Any ideas on locating the following?

1)     Small "A"-shaped clip that holds the vacuum gauge "supply hose" out
of the way in the engine compartment, by tying it to the fuel line. Group
3.375, P/N 3819070. You can see a picture of it in the 1966 assembly manual,
in the RPO L87 section, page A11, I believe.

2)     Screwdriver that was supplied with RPO P02 wire wheel covers. P/N
3798116. You can see it in the assembly manual under RPO P02, and also on
the jacking instructions sheet. My yellow U.S. Corsa 140 convertible
actually has this screwdriver. Amazing that is survived all of these years.
It's a very plain affair, with no visible writing or etching. It's steel
with a wooden handle.

3)     Turbo carb tag, 4141S-SA, with a date code of H5, J5, K5, or L5.
Grant Young and Steve Goodman are on the lookout for me; so far, no luck.

--Kent