[SCG] <VV> 66 Coupe Roof Rail Weatherstrip

gerg gergwerks at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 16:00:40 EDT 2013

I just put them in on my '67 and they fit fine. My passenger side seals fine, but the vent window frame on my driver's side needs a small adjustment forward as it is not lined up correctly (the top). It touches nicely from the door top and pulls away slightly about 1/2 - 3/4 of the way up. Just enough to whistle a little at speed. I see what looks like an adjustment screw in the door jamb.

 The seals fit great though IMO. I just pushed a tad of slack into the corner as I installed it so it fit tight through the bend.

Thanks,

Greg Blakeney
(318) 680-9224
www.calix.com