[SCG] Window crank position

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 15:38:25 EDT 2014

Either the Factory Assembly Manual (Chevy's responsibility), or the Fisher
Body Body Manual would probably be the definitive source.

I've always put them on perfectly horizontal, knob forward of the shaft,
when the window is fully up, regardless of year or model, or what pane of
glass they operate. Same with the door handles.

-Mark