[SCG] NOS '62/'63 aqua rear seat belt on ebay

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 10:54:43 EST 2014

Someone has listed on ebay an NOS aqua rear seat belt in the correct '62/'63 style.  I have nothing to do with this listing and don't have any aqua interiors but knowing how rare these are, I'd rather it go to a Corvair.  BTW, what makes it for the rear (i.e. back seat) is the fact that it does not have the vinyl boots that cover the mounting hardware on the floor that is exposed in front seat applications.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Chevrolet-Seat-Belt-1962-1963-64-Impala-BelAir-Biscayne-Wagon-Corvair-Truck-/271408997092?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_1222wt_1149

~Bill Stanley