[SCG] Do you have a 64 vair with only 1 installed seatbelt from the factory?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 13:01:59 EDT 2014

I thought we already established that group 5 number 0 is the seat belt delete code for 1964 (as well as for 1965-66).  I was not aware that it only deleted the front passenger seat belt.  I will have to dig into my files when I get a chance to see if we might already have documented Fisher Body tags/cars with this code.  I suspect it was not a on option.

Bill