[SCG] Do you have a 64 vair with only 1 installed seatbelt fromthe factory?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 14:41:26 EDT 2014

Check out this article:

http://www.secondchancegarage.com/public/seat-belt-historya.cfm

Bill

On Jul 12, 2014, at 2:04 PM, "J. R. Read" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Rick,

For years I have been of the understanding that front belts were mandated (Fed) for '65 and rears for '66.  If GM did it earlier, I was not aware of that.  I'm unable to document my '65 and '66 notions, so it is possible that I have a misunderstanding on that.

Later, JR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Loving" <ral1963 at comcast.net>