[SCG] Original Cloth Interior '62 Monza on eBay

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 10:11:59 EDT 2014

I also used to own a twin to this car. It was Vin: 20969W157853. I owned it
 twice. First time in 1974. It had been abandoned for 3 1/2 years had
73,000  miles then. It was white with red cloth interior, Powerglide, 84 hp and
no  radio. I sold it 3 years later. I bought it back 6 years later (1983) but
the  seats had been recovered with red vinyl and the body was painted
beige. My wife  drove it for over 11 years, as a daily driver, before replacing
it with a  Cavalier with A/C.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 3/20/2014 9:37:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,