[SCG] So cool!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 07:54:48 EDT 2014

All,

This is so cool. I’ve never given it a thought until this morning as to exactly where my project car sat in relation to all the other ‘67’s built. But this morning, just for something to do, I checked.

Well, they made 27,253 cars in ‘67. Divide that by 2 and you get 13,626.5. My project car’s VIN is 13627. That means that there were 13,626 cars before mine, and 13,626 cars after it. My car’s dead center of the ‘67 model run! WOW! Is that cool, or what?

-Mark