[SCG] rare '62

airvair airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 28 09:24:08 EDT 2015

All,

If you're on Corvair Center, check this: http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,791973,page=2

The car to which I am referring is a '62 Monza convert belonging to Jeff Sandor. Here's what he says about it:

The color combination for my 62 is Corona Cream exterior and the interior is Chevy's 50th Anniversary Gold.

The seats and door panels are the "cream color". The dash pad color is close to tan with a slight hue of olive color.

The steering wheel is two tone with cream and dash pad color.

The carpet is the same color as the dash and has what Clark's Corvair Parts lists in their catalog as tuxedo/salt & pepper mix. Meaning that the carpet has a little bit of black threads mixed in with the general color.

The car had a repaint in 1980 to the original color and the interior is all original.

Jeff is from Cincinnati, and the car's color certainly makes it one rare beast. SWEET!!!

-Mark