[SCG] 1967 anniversary article

David Newell chevrobilia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 14:06:57 EST 2015

Hi Mark,
Of course, you're definitely the right person to write a '67 article. Thanks for volunteering! I'm sure you'll be hearing from Mike M soon since it's his decision about running the article, plus when and how.

As History Editor I'd recommend running the article as close as possible to the '67s 50th anniversary date, September 29th of 2016. We used that approach with my Corvair 50th Anniversary series of articles as a way of educating members when the events actually occurred.

Let me know if I can help with photos, proofing etc.

Dave