[SCG] 1961 Corvair cloth bucket seats on ebay

Wade Lanning wblanning at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 08:18:21 EST 2015

Bill, here are my thoughts.

It appears the front mounting holes on the seat brackets appear to have been possibly cut off. I don't see the holes/slots to bolt them down. The seat adjuster lever looks like the ones I have on a set of '62 bucket seats, without climbing into my cold garage attic to confirm either one of these. The top of the side trim has clothes hanger clip installed using the original top trim screw.

The seller told me there were some other Corvair parts in the storage unit with the seats, which he appears to also have on ebay.

Best Regards,
Wade