[SCG] A separate stock group/club/meet?

Charles Facklam cfacklam at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 1 08:41:04 EDT 2015

I agree about the insurance and would add promotion. That' why I suggested
keeping this a CORSA sanctioned event just totally separate from the
National convention. As I had said, I myself chaired several Western New
York Corvair events all of which where insured by CORSA and the Communiqué
provided valuable publicity.

Thanks, Chuck