[SCG] Original Corvair Stories wanted

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri Jul 3 09:28:29 EDT 2015

Do you have an original or largely original Corvair?  If so, please write to me about your car, include photos if you can, and I will post a feature about it on the Stock Corvair Group website.

Have you restored a Corvair to Factory Stock standards?  If so, please send me that story and photos and I will post that on the SCG website as well.

I realize that some of these cars have already been featured in the CORSA Communique. That's OK - we would still like to give those stories a home on the SCG website.

If we get enough stories we may be able to get the Comminique to do another issue devoted to these cars.

Thanks!

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG