[SCG] Condenser Decal Reproduction project

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat Jul 4 18:10:36 EDT 2015

Need to find a print shop that can put it on water transfer material.  I have a source for the material (thanks to George Jones) but I don't think my ink jet printer will do the job.

You'll notice I cc'd Clark's Corvair - I wouldn't object if they wanted to take over.  I need two decals, I'm sure there are many others who would like one.

Otherwise, we are on our own.  Any ideas?

Bill