[SCG] Buffalo hotel

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 11:32:59 EDT 2015

But, Hank, the event IS downtown and a lot of people want to be as close to the event as possible.  True, there are newer hotels downtown and they ought to be considered but I think that attached, indoor parking ought to be a consideration given that some folks will be bringing collectible cars.  As for me, I've never found downtown Buffalo to be especially dangerous nor do I consider a kitchen in my hotel room to be something desirable.  I'd much prefer to eat out and enjoy some local cuisine.  I do far too much grocery shopping and cooking when I'm at home.

~Bill Stanley