[SCG] Buffalo hotel

Charles Facklam cfacklam at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 9 08:51:20 EDT 2015

No problem getting a low priced meal, most of the major chains are within a
few miles. As I stated before, I have a well lighted 24 hour surveillance
camera lot near the museum that we can leave trailers and motor homes for
free. I have gone thru all this regularly with far more valuable vehicles
then any of us will be bringing. I have 50+ very expensive Pierce Arrows
that will be parked in trailers in that lot in 2 weeks for several days.

Guys, I am very seasoned at making these type of arrangements. A CORSA
national, several other marquee nationals, last year an AACA national not to
mention over a dozen national tours that I have brought to down town
Buffalo.

Chuck