[SCG] Buffalo hotel

Charles Facklam cfacklam at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 20 12:37:15 EDT 2015

First, there are a handful of eating establishments within walking distance
(More than I can say for some of the CORSA National Convention spots I have
attended.) covering a wide range of pricing and menus. My point was that
most of the popular chains , for those who like those types of restaurants,
are not far away. (A Subway within 3 blocks.) You can look out the front
door of the hotel and see what seems to be everyone's favorite, the Pearl
Street Grill. A 5 floor restaurant built in a reconditioned mid 1800's
building that has mid range pricing, a great very diversified menu and
fantastic atmosphere (even belt drive ceiling fans!).

The Pierce Arrow Club is coming to Town this week for a National convention
and I am involved. They are staying at the Adams Mark. I will be happy to
pass along their reviews next week.

Chuck