[SCG] oil filter

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jun 3 08:08:27 EDT 2015

Interesting. When I toured the Buick engine plant in 1988, as part of
the tour (done for the Buick Club of America), we watched a worker
installing oil filters on turbo 3.8L engines. They used a set torque
pnuematic wrench to tighten them, so he offered us the opportunity to
install some oil filters as the engines went past his station. Several
of us installed oil filters. Why did I mention this? The oil filters
were black.

Frank DuVal