[SCG] 1967 anniversary article

airvair airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 08:50:34 EST 2015

All,

While this email is mostly directed at the CORSA Board* of directors and H&M, editors of the CC, I have included several individuals who may or may not have or choose to add their particular expertise to the subject of which this is about. If any of them choose to bow out of any further discussion, no problem. But I do value all of them for their knowledge, hence their inclusion.

Since 2017 is the 50th anniversary of the 1967 model year, and that is my particular year of interest, I would propose a special issue of the CC to be devoted to that year. And I would be very much honored if I were permitted to  write an article detailing all that is special to that model year (and there is a LOT of things that are special just to the 1967's - more than most realize.) While none of us know everything, least of all me, I would be grateful to others for their input to such an article, both in writing and in pictures. Any contributions would be appreciated.

But first, I would like to be granted this opportunity, if I may, to begin writing up such an article.

*Note: my list of directors may not be (and probably are not) up to date on my computer, so please correct the addresses as necessary. Thanks much!

-Mark Corbin