[SCG] Stock Corvair Group meetings at CORSA convention

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 19:47:08 EDT 2017

Hello Bill. Jerry Brown here. I've always been interested in Stock Corvairs.I plan to attend your meetings and hopefully help you out in them. A while ago I purchased one owner 65 convertible a year ago. The windshield has been changed out and it's kind of rough, had a repaint. I've had it on the back burner for a while. Maybe I can trailer it to Independence MO. I still have the CORSA Merchandise so can't drive it. Jerry

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:46 PM, William Hubbell via SCG-list<scg-list at corvanir.org> wrote:   For those of you interested in Stock Corvairs, the Stock Corvair Group will hold its annual business, etc. meeting on Thursday, June 29th from 7-8pm at the Independence Hilton Garden Inn - host hotel for the annual CORSA international convention.

We will also meet with interested parties for our Annual Stock Corvair Evaluation on Saturday July 1st from 9am to Noon on the CORSA Car Display field.  Please indicate on your CORSA convention registration form if you intend to participate in the Stock Corvair Evaluation (shown as Stock Corvair Event on the form).

If you have topics of interest you wish to discuss or present at the annual meeting, please notify me so I can get them on the agenda.  We are always interested in any original stock research, including photos, items to show, etc.

If you have a stock Corvair (original or restored), please bring it to the show so we can all enjoy it!

Bill Hubbell
President, Stock Corvair Group
This message was sent by the SCG-list mailing list, all copyrights are the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:scg-list-help at corvair.org