[SCG] 1966 Turbo Carb ID Tags

KANDY RAHOCHIK 66vairman at comcast.net
Fri May 19 12:53:17 EDT 2017

  Kent:

  Good to hear from you.  Not sure about complete range of tags for 1965, but what is
  surprising here is the L6 tag.  I assume production of all 1966 Corvairs would have ended in
  August/September 1966 so what carburetor was attached with this tag is unknown.  (I found this
  tag at the Corvair Ranch in Jeff's slot box with all other standard carburetor tags).  The
  mystery continues.

  Tom