[SCG] (Second Try) Re: When did belt guards appear on 1964 Corvairs?

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:37:38 EDT 2017

Unfortunately the dealer instructions I have were written in 1962 - before the guards were added, and I don't have any update for 1964 nor any instructions for 1965.

I suppose I could take a condenser shroud and try setting it over my 1964 sedan engine w/belt guards to see what the clearance looks like.

Bill

On Sep 7, 2017, at 7:47 AM, larry at vairshop.com wrote:

hi guys- just a note, i don't believe the a/c cars used the upper guard, it interfered with the condenser to upper shroud fitment. not sure about the rear guard. a look in the a/c installation instructions for dealer a/c may clarify.
lc