[SCG] “Stock Is...” Index

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:48:42 EDT 2018

As discussed at the SCG annual meeting this past week, the “Stock Is...” series that was written by Larry Claypool and published in the Corsa Communique has never been revised or published elsewhere, but we do have a couple of indexes available in case you’d like to look something up.  Now that all the Communiqués are available on-line at the CORSA website this should be easy to do.

Please note that this series is not an exhaustive document and there are many additional resources, with additional and sometimes updated information, available at the Stock Corvair Group website (http:\\stock.corvair.org) and other places.  I will post this index on the website as well.

Please remember that Larry Claypool retains the copyright for all “Stock Is...” articles and do not reproduce or redistribute any of these articles without his permission.

Wade Lanning has provided the attached index in Word format.

Kent Sullivan has provided an on-line index at his website here: http://www.corvairkid.com/stock-is.htm

Thanks

Bill Hubbell
President, Stock Corvair Group