[SCG] Convertible rear seat back top boot track - what color?

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 06:57:01 EST 2019

For the John Glenn Car (1964 Monza Convertible):

What color should be the metal track attached to the top edge of the rear seat back (the top boot slides into It)?

It was missing from my car so I purchased one elsewhere.  This one was black, but the interior of the Glenn car is Fawn (off-white).  I know other metal interior parts are painted to match the interior (excepting heater vents), so I’m not sure what is correct for this track.  Do you know?

Bill