[SCG] Fwd: Part needed for John Glenn Corvair

whubbell at verizon.net whubbell at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 19:18:12 EST 2019

For the John Glenn Corvair Restoration to be accurate, I need to install a remote control LH outside mirror. I HAVE the NOS mirror with all the parts EXCEPT the base, or bracket, that connects the mirror to the car (see attached photo - red arrow, item #3. I did not realize I was missing this part until today.

I am hoping somebody has this bracket/base, perhaps saved from a mirror which has long ago “lost its head” (as they are wont to do).

Please contact me if you can help!

Bill Hubbell

Bill