[SCG] glass washer bottles

sgeast at interlog.com sgeast at interlog.com
Mon Sep 2 13:47:20 EDT 2019

Gary

Every bottle I have seen are the same and I believe the RD Canada and date
may have reflected the "Registered Design" patent date as this is common
practice on patented items. The labels did change over the years and the
Canadian labels on the bottle were different than the American labels.

Stan East