[SCG] '62 Accessories Assembly manual

airvair airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 22 12:53:06 EDT 2020

A good start, but that would only answer whether it was an RPO or not (and would/should be verified with other documents, like the dealer albums and/or price listings). It would not answer whether it was still available for dealer installation as an accessory kit.

If I have a chance to check my library, I could find out how long it was available via dealer installation kits. I have every year of accessory installation manuals, dealer albums, and accessory price listings, so a cross-referencing of all three sources for all the years will be necessary to verify that that was or was not the case. At present, I'm busy researching some early CORSA publications for another person.

-Mark