[SCG] NOS Carbs Adv

kcorvair kcorvair at ptd.net
Mon Apr 26 19:42:11 EDT 2021

I have two NOS Carters, but  do you have 2 NOS  7026023's , maybe  24's? I'm checking a couple people I know for you too. Thanks for the opportunity.  Bob, Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Grant Young via SCG-list <scg-list at corvair.org> Date: 4/26/21  8:31 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: scg-list at corvair.org Subject: [SCG] NOS Carbs Adv I have a few NOS Rochester and Carter carbs from just about every year and style. I would prefer not to list them on ebay, and they are not doing much on my shelves, so please drop me a note with a specific need if interested.Thanks, Grant Young, The CarbmeisterSent from Mail for Windows 10This message was sent by the SCG-list mailing list, all copyrights are the propertyof the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:scg-list-help at corvair.orgThis list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/Post messages to: SCG-list at corvair.orgChange your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/scg-list