[V8Vairs] Engine Covers

v8vairs@corvair.org v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:31:30 -0600

I am greatly enamored of the cat-shaped andirons that allow the fire to
show throught where the eyes should be, but since since I'm using a
Cadillac engine I think the andirons would be more appropriately shaped
like fuzzy dice or a kiss-my-a** hat...  Gold plated finish of course.

"Rick & Janet Norris"
Sent by: v8vairs-admin@corvair.org
08/24/2004 03:14 PM
Please respond to
v8vairs@corvair.org

<v8vairs@corvair.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [V8Vairs] Engine Covers

   I have even given some thought to inserting some
> tempered fireplace door glasses in a double paned arrangement so that
> people could see the engine while still providing heat and noise
> insulation.  (I've heard that it is acceptable to sacrifice some weight
> for style...)   I was also planning to make a small, hinged jury door in

> one of the panels to access the dipstick and anything else needing
> frequent attention.
> Frank F Parker

So, what style of andirons are you using, gold or wrought iron black???
Lets pimp Franks ride!

The Lone Haranguer