[V8Vairs] Re: v8 cars in print

Steve Goodman v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:18:49 -0600

Hello all:  The list has been awfully quiet lately, hopefully that is because
everyone is either in the shop working on their cars OR BETTER YET driving
them.  I was looking through old CORSA COMMUNIQUES for articles on the Silver
Fox autox car for the FASTVAIR LIST and stumbled onto 11/81 issue and in the
classifieds are the following cars for sale:
1966 twin turbo by Craig Kemler (a Kelmark I think)     $15000.00
1965 KELMARK by Richard Hires    $1875.00
1966 KELMARK by Paul Mele         $3500.00
1966 KELMARK by P J Falk            $300.00 (possible mis-print??)

I think I remember seeing the Kemler car in a KELMARK catalog.

Regards, Steve