[V8Vairs] Corvair Lovers Holiday 2005 - Canceled

Gary Mierzwa v8vairs@corvair.org
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 21:06:42 -0600

Sad to say, the Annual Corvair Lovers Holiday, that WFCC had scheduled for
February 2005, has been cancelled.  Due to the recent hurricane (Ivan) the
Holiday Inn at Navarre Beach Florida will not be available until
approximately June 2005.  We investigated alternate sites for the show, but
none of the available locations had the resources needed, or were willing to
accomodate our usual, pot luck style, hospitality room.

We in the West Florida Corvair Club wish to thank all of the Corvair Lovers
that have attended our previous shows, and we hope to see you all again at
our next show in 2006.

Gary Mierzwa
V. P. WFCC
Chapter 325