[v8vairs] re:options

v8vairs@corvair.org v8vairs@corvair.org
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:50:34 EST

Tom, you are motivated! Would be nice if someone here has the spec's /
drawings of the Crown subframe....

My car has been together since '77..I bought it from a younger owner that put
the NOS  on it...Diff is still together!.  Unerside looks like a 30 yr.used
car!

If I ever blow the 327 I will go 4.3  and if I lose the transaxle  it will
get a 2004R...with tailshaft removed......with E,D, Machining I can get the
shaft resplined without unhardening the shaft...$200...
but that sure seems like a lot of work!! gg

Matt