[V8Vairs] re:subframe dimensions

tom zimmermann v8vairs@corvair.org
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:06:51 -0800 (PST)

Matt,as soon as i get the garage clear,the Monza goes in-no plates on it-I can and will measure the thing for my own notes,and will post /reply off-line to those that request it. I have a bare 4.3 block I want to bolt to the Vega bell,which used a cable;if that works,all's i'll need is a 4.3 clutch..the mainshaft that's beat undersize from the Corsa may get a machined end to fit big saginaw clutch gear,easier than cutting / re splining the solid shaft..Tom