[V8Vairs] Pics of Charlie Friend and his 189 mph Vair

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 01:38:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/5/2005 6:18:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
paulstrohl at yahoo.com writes:

> hello al hey what transaxel is in that car? and what does he have in place
> of the trailing arms? inquiring mindlessness needs to know. thanks
> paulstrohl at yahoo.com

*****
930  Porsche with oil cooler / pump.  The suspension is all C4  Vette   The
aluminum arms are the 4 link style Vette suspension...  rack up front without
power assist!

I'll add Charlies comments after Rick Norris gets his pages up....lots more
pics!!

Matt