[V8Vairs] Donna Mae in the news

George Jones bubblehd at excite.com
Sat Apr 9 13:28:22 EDT 2005

Last week I picked up a copy of Vintage Motorsports so that I would have something to do on an 11 hour flight to Hawaii, and somewhere over the middle of the Pacific, I pulled it out of my luggage and started reading through it. On page 44, there was an article entitled "Think Pink". This is a definite 'must read', because Donna Mae's personality really comes out in the article. There are a number of photographs of driving everything from an MGB to a Corvette (including one really good shot of her Stinger). She talks about loosing the engine in her Stinger (Literally!) as well as her Cannonball Run attempt. Really a great 5 page article.

Vintage Motorsports
March/April 2005 issue

George Jones