[V8Vairs] Convention V8vairs-flavored report

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 22:26:43 EDT 2005

3 cars

The afore mentioned Crown....from Montana..friend of Lance....ran
strong...right with the other 2 Street mods in the AX..no PIR.

Marty Scarrs  v8......overheated at PIR

Charley Morgans rear Vortec v6..with 4 wheel discs this year!

I barely got off to make PIR....brought my stocker 69...I keep it with
me..400 miles from home.

Oz Cheek chaired the v8 Registry meeting, with Warren L.   Frank Parker was
at PIR  with the C-6 team [alms] and approx. 12 others...

Conversation was more about Turbo's / coatings.....

SoCal WaterPumpers  absence was notable......they made it to Flagstaff!.

Cost of travel killed the whole Convention..IMO....then when you add the
Mini....

But Happy Hour  was great!  Weather sucked....mid 90's with humidity....

Matt